Pack More Clothes in a Small Space For Your Next Trip
One of the toughest things to do while packing for a trip is fitting everything you want to bring with you into your luggage. Our packing cube system fixes that issue by neatly packing all your clothes tightly into our space saving bags. It allows you to easily store and organize your clothing that makes it easy to pack and even easier to unpack. Your clothes will stay more wrinkled free and not get crushed during your travels. We've included a laundry bag with your cube set so that you can separate your dirty clothing from your fresh clothes on your journey back home.
Shacke Pak is made with a high quality durable water resistant nylon material built to withstand the wear and tears of travel. It is reinforced with a X-Design web stitching made specifically to prevent the fabric from folding in the middle, allowing for a more secure packing experience. Our bags are 4 inch deep giving you enough space to pack more clothing. Finally, we've used YKK zippers on all our cubes. YKK zippers are the world's largest high quality manufacturer of zipper and are known for their smooth sturdy zippers.
Shacke Pak Overview:
- 4 Packing Cubes -Extra Large( 17.5" x 12.75" x 4") Large (13.75" x 12.75" x 4") Medium (13.75x9.75x4) Small (11" x 6.75" x 4")
- Laundry Bag for storing dirty clothes at the end of your travels
How to care for your packing cubes:
- Hand washing cubes is the best way to ensure the cubes do not get damaged
- Wash only with cold water
- Hang dry only
- DO NOT put the cubes in the washing machine, even if it is on gentle or delicate cycle
- DO NOT put fabric conditioner of any kind
This will help us to show you adaptors that will work with your domestic devices.
Tip: If you are not located in the UK or USA just click on the picture that shows your domestic plug or socket / outlet type and we'll know what you need.
Alternatively if we do not support your specific plug / socket types yet you can close this and view the site with default settings.
You can change your preference at any time by clicking on the flag icons at the top of the page.